Monday, June 25, 2012

Day...who knows what day...

Alright, so today is day 112.  I used a day calculator to figure it out. 

Sorry I haven't been posting lately.  I have some what been discouraged lately with my ability to stay consistent and being able to just make it 15 minutes.  I feel like I have closer to where I started than where I was a month ago. 

I have still been doing the same run the last few times I have ran.  14 minutes with a 1 minute walk split up.  I want to run longer and farther I just haven't been able to get the drive to do it lately.  I had a lot of other things going on, but most of them are done now so hopefully I will be able to get more consistent and start improving again.

Oh, I ordered a heart rate monitor and watch to start wearing when I run.  I can't wait to get that.  Hopefully it will help some too.

No comments:

Post a Comment