Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 50

So....you may have noticed I skipped a day.  I really want to get to where I am running 5 days a week (at least) but so far I haven't gotten myself to do it yet. My kids have been sick and keep me awake quite a bit of the night which really makes getting up 30 min to an hour before I have to very challenging. 

I did get up and run today, but only for 15 min.  I almost didn't get out of bed in time because I was so tired, but I did none-the-less.  I waited till the very last moment before I got up, made the 15 min run, and then went on to get ready for the day.  Felt good, but was a little harder as I had skipped a day and I am sure that wasn't good for building endurance.

Anyway, there is always this week to make it back to 3 times a week.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment