Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 2

So...I am going to try and use the HR Monitor at least 5 times  a week.  I get more points at work based on how many days I do it and if you do 5 you get bonus points. Plus, I figure I have been slacking long enough....not really losing any weight...and not really getting any better at running. 

For some reason, (I haven't researched it yet) my HRM decided to increase my target heart rate for the day.  Yesterday it was at 131 but today it was at 141 which forced me to run even more than I had been.  This felt good when I finished, but my legs are sore today and they haven't been that way in a while.

Overall it was a good day.  It was a success in that I completed the 30 minute workout and burned almost 500 calories in the process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment