Wednesday, July 11, 2012

HRM Day 3

This whole 5 days a week thing is kinda hard right now.  My legs are burning and getting up early to run after a rough night of sleep makes things even more of a challenge.

On the other hand, actually completing 3 days of 30 minute workouts and actually sweating for a change helps me to feel somewhat accomplished.  I can't say that I have lost any weight since I started running, but I have a feeling this will be different.

To help in all of this, I have decided to ween myself off of Caffeine for the most part.  Over the past 6 months or so I have had several instances in which my head was pounding and I got sick to my stomach but as soon as I drank some caffeine I felt better.  I don't want a dependency on it and I know it will only hinder my ability to get in shape so I am going to try and back away from a 2 year addiction to it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment