Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 15

Will, I decided to change things up a bit today. 10 min run, 2 min walk, 5 min run, 3 min walk.  I figure it is about time to start grouping the runs together and getting them a little bit longer if I ever want to get to a 5k endurance again. 

The run felt good other than my left foot started hurting.  I'm not real certain as to what it is, but a large portion of the first part of my run was hills so that really shortens the stride out. 

Another thing to note is that my hands seem to hurt after I run. I am going to try and pay attention to if I am keeping them tense the whole time.  If I am that is for sure unneeded tension on my body while I run. 

Well, thanks for reading...feel free to leave any comments if you have any suggestions or thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Make sure you are getting plenty of rest in there sweets!!

    For the hands, practicing tapping your fingers to your thumb every so often, it helps move the circulation around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I tap my fingers a lot and do a lot of walking at my job during the day, so that really helps.

    Rest would be nice...my daughter has been sick the last week and we have had some nights where we got very little sleep. Having a daughter that is 5 months really doesn't help in the rest department. On the other hand I am only running every other day, so that helps.

    ReplyDelete