Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 3 - Feel the burn

Alright, so its day 3.  Today I varied a little from the chart and ran a series consistent of 6 min run, 3 min walk, 5 min run, 3 min walk, 2 min run.  The only catch would be that I set my timer for the first 6 min and began my run.  After it had been a while since I started my run I looked down and it had reset it self after going off.  I really have no clue how long I ran the first short run.

I made a decision before beginning the timed workouts that I wouldn't try to run or walk any certain part of the streets I was running.  In other words, I wouldn't try to slow down so I could just walk the hills.  This morning my second run consisted
mostly of a couple up hills and boy did my legs feel it. 

The nice part about where I work and what I do is that we have stairs that I have to walk every day.  This makes it very easy to stretch out those muscles frequently throughout the day so we will see how they feel tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment